HVAC Services in St. George, UT
Residential & Commercial Heating & AC Services
The heating and air conditioning systems in homes and businesses represent a significant portion of their energy costs. At 24 Hour Air Conditioning & Heating, we can help you improve comfort and reduce energy consumption with comprehensive HVAC services in St. George and surrounding communities. We offer quality equipment, expert service, and competitive prices for local homes and businesses.
Get in touch with us at (435) 222-5335 to schedule a heating or cooling service at your home or business in St. George.
Why Is Annual HVAC Maintenance Important?
Annual maintenance gives you peace of mind that your system is working properly and there won't be any surprises, saving you money, time, and hassle in the long-run. Check out some of the key benefits to scheduling routine HVAC maintenance in St. George below.
- Prevent unexpected breakdowns that could lead to costly repair or replacement.
- Lower utility costs by ensuring your system runs at peak performance year-round.
- Extend your system's lifespan and receive a greater return on investment.
- Keep warranty protection by proving annual maintenance to the manufacturer.
- Enhance indoor air quality and reduce allergens by cleaning or changing air filters.
- Maximize year-round comfort for your family and guests no matter the temperature outside.
- Help eliminate health and safety hazards, like burst pipes or carbon monoxide.
- Increase efficiency and reduce your carbon footprint by consuming less energy.
Be confident in the long-term performance of your system by requesting annual HVAC maintenance in St. George. Contact our team to schedule service today!
How Long Will My HVAC System Last?
HVAC systems typically last anywhere from 15 to 25 years, but that estimate depends largely on the type of system and other contributing factors. Check out the average life spans for common HVAC equipment below.
- Furnaces – 20 to 30 years
- Boilers –20 to 35 years
- Air conditioners –15 to 20 years
- Heat pumps – 10 to 20 years
- Ductless mini-splits – 10 to 30 years
From improper installation and poor maintenance to high usage and salty or corrosive environments, there are plenty of factors that can reduce the life span of your HVAC equipment. Contact the professional HVAC technicians at 24 Hour Air Conditioning & Heating to find out if a cooling or heating system replacement is right for you!
Heating, Air Conditioning & Indoor Air Quality Solutions
We can help you enjoy better efficiency and comfort throughout your equipment life cycle. Our experienced HVAC technicians are equipped to meet every need, from expert installation of high-efficiency heating and air conditioning equipment to reliable service for repairs and preventative maintenance.
We provide residential & commercial HVAC services in St. George that include:
- Heat pumps and air handlers
- Hybrid systems
- Indoor air quality
- Air conditioning repair and maintenance
- Air conditioning installation and replacement
- Heating repair and maintenance
- Heating installation and replacement
We have fully stocked service trucks ready to respond to your call for installation, repairs, or maintenance services. If your heating or air conditioning system isn’t working reliably, we offer same-day appointments for repairs and 24-hour emergency HVAC repair service. Our working hours are from 8 am to 8 pm, so we are able to accommodate our customers’ busy schedules.
Skilled, Certified & Trusted Technicians
Our technicians are fully trained, certified, and experienced to provide superior quality HVAC services in St. George. We employ well-trained, background checked, uniformed technicians for your peace of mind. Our technicians participate in continued education to ensure that we remain updated on all the latest technologies and advances in our industry to bring our customers the best service.
Please contact us online for HVAC installation, replacement, repair, or maintenance services in St. George.